With age, a person changes in multiple ways and probably, every noticeable feature changes. A photographer named Jan Langer came up with a project known as Faces of Century and in that, there were a dozen centenarians of Czech Republic and pictures of them when they were of different ages were captured.
Langer says that most of the people he met had agreed that life gets faster as they start ageing and even before they realize; their life would be over. As time passes, the faces of elders start shrinking as well. The photographer was constantly wondering about what goes into the mind of individuals as they age and what they constantly kept thinking about with the passing age. He was also thinking about the loneliness in individuals as they reach 100 years of age.
You can take a look at the comparative photos from the album and you will know how different the appearances in people are as they age. However, there are some distinct features that would never change in individuals.
1. Marie Burešová, 23 Years Old (Wedding), 101 Years Old
2. Antonín Kovář, 25 Years Old (Bandmaster Of His Own Band), 102 Years Old
3. Vlasta Čížková, 23 Years Old (Finished Girl High School), 101 Years Old
4. Marie Fejfarová, Her Personal History Was Burnt; On The Right 101 Years Old
5. Antonín Baldrman, 17 Years Old (Skilled Locksmith), 101 Years Old
6. Prokop Vejdělek, 22 Years Old (Oath Of Enlistment), 101 Years Old
7. Bedřiška Köhlerová, 26 Years Old (Wedding), 103 Years Old
8. Anna Pochobradská, Around 30 Years Old, 100 Years Old
9. Ludmila Vysloužilová, 23 Years Old (Gift For Her Fiancé), 101 Years Old
10. Stanislav Spáčil, 17 Years Old (Skilled Electrician), 102 Years Old
11. Vincenc Jetelina, 30 Years Old (Finished His House), 105 Years Old
12. Ludvík Chybík, 20 Years Old (Skilled Confectioner), 102 Years Old
13. Anna Vašinová, 22 Years Old (After Wedding), 102 Years Old